Last week, we reported that Superstar Rajinikanth’s upcoming film, Kabali, ran into a title tangle when a senior filmmaker named Sivakumar said that he too had registered the same title for his upcoming film. As per the latest reports from Tamil film circles, Sivakumar registered the title several years ago and forgot to renew it at the Film Chamber.
Sivakumar recently met Kalaipuli S Thanu, the producer of Rajinikanth’s Kabali, and sorted out the issue in an amicable way and even announced that he is very happy to give away the title to a Rajinikanth starrer. With this, all decks cleared for the makers to hit the floors on 17th September in Chennai. After a brief schedule, the unit will fly to Malaysia for a long schedule.
In Kabali, Rajinikanth plays a powerful mafia don. Radhika Apte is the film’s leading lady and senior actors Prakash Raj and JD Chakravarthy will be seen in important roles.
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
- Lavanya Refutes Rumours About Her Next Film
- DJ’s day 1 Ceded and Uttarandhra collections
Articles that might interest you