The film opened in huge number of theatres and even in its second week, the count of screens have not gone down much which is a great sign. The audience is making sure that they catch a glimpse of this film only on a big screen.
Several multiplexes in the city have tickets sold out for the next few days. Never has any film in the history of Indian cinema created such hype and hysteria. Even after the super success of Salman’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan, the Hindi version is doing pretty great business all over.
- Baahubali 2 Shatters Dangal’s Record!
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2’s Godavari region details
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
- Baahubali 2’s Vizag region details
Articles that might interest you