The film opened in huge number of theatres and even in its second week, the count of screens have not gone down much which is a great sign. The audience is making sure that they catch a glimpse of this film only on a big screen.
Several multiplexes in the city have tickets sold out for the next few days. Never has any film in the history of Indian cinema created such hype and hysteria. Even after the super success of Salman’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan, the Hindi version is doing pretty great business all over.
- Shooting update on NTR’s next
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media
- Director drags star daughter to court
- Sanjay Dutt approached me himself for Prasthanam remake: Deva Katta