Even after facing a minor setback with the film’s leading lady Shruti Haasan pulling herself out of the project in the last minute, the much anticipated Nagarjuna and Karthi’s multi starrer continues to progress at a brisk pace. As per fresh reports, the film’s first schedule has already been completed in Chennai and the second schedule will
begin on 7th April.
Directed by successful director Vamsi Paidipally and produced by leading production house PVP Cinema, this yet to be titled Telugu-Tamil bilingual film now has Tamannaah as its heroine.
The film has several top rated technicians like Sreekar Prasad as the editor, PS Vinod as the cinematographer and Gopi Sunder as the music composer.
- Good news for wink sensation
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash
- Bunny and Mahesh in no mood to go back
- Sultry beauty’s key role in action hero’s silver jubilee film
- Interesting title for Varun Tej’s sci-fi thriller