Even after facing a minor setback with the film’s leading lady Shruti Haasan pulling herself out of the project in the last minute, the much anticipated Nagarjuna and Karthi’s multi starrer continues to progress at a brisk pace. As per fresh reports, the film’s first schedule has already been completed in Chennai and the second schedule will
begin on 7th April.
Directed by successful director Vamsi Paidipally and produced by leading production house PVP Cinema, this yet to be titled Telugu-Tamil bilingual film now has Tamannaah as its heroine.
The film has several top rated technicians like Sreekar Prasad as the editor, PS Vinod as the cinematographer and Gopi Sunder as the music composer.
- Nani to unveil C/O Surya’s teaser
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Miscreants Damage Property At Srikanth’s House
- Mahesh Babu Gets Busy With Spyder Promotions
Articles that might interest you