Within a short period of time, Nikki Garlani has become quite a famous name in both Tamil and Malayalam. She has done over 25 films to date and is slowly making her way to the top in Tamil.
She will next be seen in Markatamani where Aadi is playing the official lead. Speaking at the film’s promotions, Nikki said that she is dying to work in a Telugu film but her packed schedule in Tamil and Malayalam has made it quite difficult for her.
Nikki was last seen in the Sunil starrer Krishnashtami which was a huge disappointment. Let’s hope that Markatamani will be a good hit for Nikki.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans