The VAT or Value Added Tax that is being imposed on some services is an annoying extra burden for many people. Recently, reports started doing the rounds that government is considering VAT for movie tickets! Theater owners, exhibitors and distributors were extremely concerned with the news.
But the government has now decided to drop the proposal “It is a good thing for the Film Industry that the government has decided to cancel the proposed VAT on movie tickets. Dasari Narayana Rao is one of the important people behind this success”, said a noted producer.
Dasari Narayana Rao apparently spoke to Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy personally over the matter. People involved in the distribution of movies are happy with this outcome and as movie lovers, we have a reason to cheer too.
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
Articles that might interest you