A non bailable arrest warrant has been issued against veteran actress and producer, Jeevita Rajasekhar. The warrant was issued by a Court in Nampally, after financier Parandhama Reddy approached the Bench, seeking justice.
Apparently, a cheque issued by Jeevitha for Rs. 36 lakhs has bounced and the financier has therefore sought legal intervention in the matter. The Court has ordered the Jubilee Hills Police Station to produce Jeevitha and Rajasekhar in court by the 29th of this month.
Jeevitha and Rajasekhar have not commented on this issue so far.
- Ileana reveals why she isn’t signing films in South
- Subbaraju faces the heat for over 12 hours
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
- NTR Brings A Special Guest To Bigg Boss Set
- Fidaa’s first-day collections
Articles that might interest you