Malayali beauty Amala Paul has had a successful year so far. The actress had a film each in Kannada, Malayalam and Tamil in 2017. Her latest release, VIP 2, has been doing well at the box-office. In her latest promotional interview, Amala Paul opened up about Tollywood.
Amala said that she is quite eager to act in Telugu films, but she has not been getting any script that is really exciting. In March, there were reports that Amala had signed a Telugu film starring an upcoming hero. However, there has been no update on the project. Amala had earlier acted in movies like Nayak and Iddarammayilatho.
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa