Nowadays, there is so much competition all over for films. Success is measured in terms of collections and not by the number of days the film runs. When asked the same question to Chiranjeevi, he says he never bothered about the collections.
Speaking in an interview, he said that once he is done with the film and watches the first copy, he cuts off from the project and concentrates on what to do next. He also added that he only finds out whether the audience liked the film or not.
Once he is happy with all these answers, he never cares about the numbers. But things have heavily changed now as the collections of the film matter a lot and can make or break a producer.
- Irony around Boney Kapoor after Sridevi’s death
- Record overseas release for Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham
- Senior producer Ashwini Dutt dedicates Mahanati to Sridevi
- Update on Sridevi’s funeral
- Poll : Which is your favourite Sridevi film ?