Director Sukumar is currently busy wrapping up the most eagerly awaited period village drama, Rangasthalam. Sukumar has teamed up with Ram Charan for the first time and expectations on their collaboration are humongous amongst the Mega fans.
Sukumar is known for giving all his heroes unusual image makeovers. He did the same with Ram Charan and already, Rangasthalam’s promotional stills and the teaser that showcased Charan in a rugged and earthy village youth’s role have raised the curiosity levels.
Now, it’s not just the fans but even Sukumar himself is eager to see Ram Charan soon on the big screen. The director took to Facebook, posted Charan’s picture in a bearded avatar and wrote that he wants to see Charan in a hunky look asap. Rangasthalam is slated for a March 30th release.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23