Ram Charan’s next film, tentatively titled Rakshak, is all set to flag off from the 10th of February. Charan is currently grooming himself for his role of a meticulous cop. Director Surender Reddy has been working on the film’s script along with senior writers Paruchuri Brothers since a long time.
Rakshak is an official remake of the super hit Tamil action thriller, Thani Oruvan. As per the latest update, the makers have decided to retain the soul of the original script in its Telugu adaptation as well without making too many changes in the film’s screenplay.
The makers will zero in on the leading lady in a week’s time. Senior producer Allu Arvind will produce this high budget entertainer.
- Will DJ teaser create any controversy?
- Winner to have top notch horse riding scenes
- Nara Rohith’s label releases Maa Abbayi’s audio
- Suspense on NBK101 to be revealed shortly?
- Poll: Will Sai Dharam Tej score a much-needed hit with Winner?
Articles that might interest you