Ram Charan’s next film, tentatively titled Rakshak, is all set to flag off from the 10th of February. Charan is currently grooming himself for his role of a meticulous cop. Director Surender Reddy has been working on the film’s script along with senior writers Paruchuri Brothers since a long time.
Rakshak is an official remake of the super hit Tamil action thriller, Thani Oruvan. As per the latest update, the makers have decided to retain the soul of the original script in its Telugu adaptation as well without making too many changes in the film’s screenplay.
The makers will zero in on the leading lady in a week’s time. Senior producer Allu Arvind will produce this high budget entertainer.
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
Articles that might interest you