Ram Charan’s next film, tentatively titled Rakshak, is all set to flag off from the 10th of February. Charan is currently grooming himself for his role of a meticulous cop. Director Surender Reddy has been working on the film’s script along with senior writers Paruchuri Brothers since a long time.
Rakshak is an official remake of the super hit Tamil action thriller, Thani Oruvan. As per the latest update, the makers have decided to retain the soul of the original script in its Telugu adaptation as well without making too many changes in the film’s screenplay.
The makers will zero in on the leading lady in a week’s time. Senior producer Allu Arvind will produce this high budget entertainer.
- Sharwanand-Maruthi Film’s Shoot Shifts To Austria
- Bollywood producer hails Baahubali 2
- Arjun’s 150th film gets a Telugu title
- All you want to know about Prabhas’s return to India
- Poll : Which heroine should replace Shruthi Haasan in Sangamithra?
Articles that might interest you