Singapore is home to many Indians, and Superstar Rajinikanth is known to have an extensive fan base here. With Kabali’s release date quickly approaching, the film’s distribution rights are almost sold out all over the world.
According to the latest updates, noted actor-producer Arun Pandian has snapped up the Singapore distribution rights of Kabali. Arun Pandian was a character artist in Tamil and Telugu films before retiring and becoming the chief producer at Ayngaran International.
Meanwhile, Kabali’s expectations are sky-high, and Rajini fans are eager to see their star after a gap of one and a half year. The gangster drama is hitting the screens on July 22nd.
- Strange disorder made this Mumbai beauty quit acting temporarily
- Senior hero signs a Tamil film?
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you