Allu Arjun’s next film under Harish Shankar’s direction, DJ: Duvvada Jaganadham, has been launched officially after a formal puja ceremony in Hyderabad this morning, with VV Vinayak switching on the camera and Allu Aravind giving the clap.
According to an official update from the movie’s unit, noted Bollywood cinematographer Ayanaka Bose, who has several high budget Hindi movies like Umrao Jaan, Kites, Kick and Dishoom to his credit, will be foraying into Tollywood with DJ.
The film’s regular shooting will begin soon. Dil Raju is producing this out and out entertainer.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you