Allu Arjun’s next film under Harish Shankar’s direction, DJ: Duvvada Jaganadham, has been launched officially after a formal puja ceremony in Hyderabad this morning, with VV Vinayak switching on the camera and Allu Aravind giving the clap.
According to an official update from the movie’s unit, noted Bollywood cinematographer Ayanaka Bose, who has several high budget Hindi movies like Umrao Jaan, Kites, Kick and Dishoom to his credit, will be foraying into Tollywood with DJ.
The film’s regular shooting will begin soon. Dil Raju is producing this out and out entertainer.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours