Well known yesteryear choreographer D. Venugopal is no more. The veteran dance master was 94. He has worked for over 150 films in Telugu, Kannada and Bengali languages. He is credited with teaching dance to iconic yesteryear actresses like Savithri, Wahida Rehman, Jamuna etc.
D. Venugopal was known for his simple and artistic movements. He was getting treated at a hospital in Chennai for a while, according to local media reports. His death was condoled by a number of veteran Tamil and Telugu celebrities.
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
Articles that might interest you