Well known yesteryear choreographer D. Venugopal is no more. The veteran dance master was 94. He has worked for over 150 films in Telugu, Kannada and Bengali languages. He is credited with teaching dance to iconic yesteryear actresses like Savithri, Wahida Rehman, Jamuna etc.
D. Venugopal was known for his simple and artistic movements. He was getting treated at a hospital in Chennai for a while, according to local media reports. His death was condoled by a number of veteran Tamil and Telugu celebrities.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date