In a recent media interaction as part of Ghazi promotions, Madhie revealed that he was flooded with offers in Telugu post Srimanthudu, but rejected all those movies as he was committed to Ghazi.
He also added that he must have rejected almost 50 films in Telugu and clarified that he never craves for money and that he does films out of passion.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi released last Friday and is running successfully.
- Allu Arjun’s next with yet another debutante?
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Arjun Reddy heroine in star hero’s next
- Diwali gift for Nani fans