In a recent media interaction as part of Ghazi promotions, Madhie revealed that he was flooded with offers in Telugu post Srimanthudu, but rejected all those movies as he was committed to Ghazi.
He also added that he must have rejected almost 50 films in Telugu and clarified that he never craves for money and that he does films out of passion.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi released last Friday and is running successfully.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you