Popular comedian Srinivas Reddy made a few striking commments on a section of media which has been allegedly targeting director Trivikram’s latest hit movie, A..Aa. Speaking at the success function of A..Aa, Srinivas Reddy said that he has been noticing a few websites constantly publishing maligning reports about A..Aa since its release.
The comedian went on to say that these media houses should buy stress release balls and relax by squeezing them. It may be noted that there have been several reports in a section of media that Trivikram plagiarized the basic storyline of A..Aa from popular yesteryear novel Meena, written by noted author Yaddanapudi Sulochanarani, without giving her any credit in his movie.
Yesterday, Trivikram said that the credit card was not included in the final copy due to some technical glitch and said that it can be seen in the cinemas from yesterday.
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser becomes Tollywood’s most liked in just 6 hours
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?