As the release date is nearing soon, the makers of Kabali are busy sorting out various distribution rights of the film. The film has been sold for some unheard of prices and this has upset many distributors who had to spend that extra amount to buy the film.
One of the leading distribution houses in Nizam is making all plans to stop the release of the film. The reason behind this is that they had lost close to 7.5 crores during the release of Rajni’s previous film Kochadiyaan.
Directed by Rajni’s daughter Soundarya, Konchadiyaan failed miserably at the box office hurting many distributors big time. Reports suggest that a promise was made to this leading distribution house that their losses will be cleared with future Rajni films.
Now, as Kabali is ready for release, the same distribution house is holding a crucial meeting today at Telangana film distributors council to sort out this dead lock.
In Nizam alone, Kabali is releasing in over 330 screens on Friday. Let’s see how the next two days unfold.
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
Articles that might interest you