From the day Oopiri released, there have been talks of remaking the film in Hindi. Meanwhile, latest update reveals that noted film maker, Karan Johar has bought the remake rights of the film for a whopping price.
Sources suggest that Karan was quite excited after watching the film and decided right away to remake it. An official confirmation is yet to be made and sources suggest that Vamsi Paidipalli will be helming the Hindi version as well.
It would be really interesting to see as to who will reprise the roles of Nagarjuna and Karthi in Bollywood.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you