From the day Oopiri released, there have been talks of remaking the film in Hindi. Meanwhile, latest update reveals that noted film maker, Karan Johar has bought the remake rights of the film for a whopping price.
Sources suggest that Karan was quite excited after watching the film and decided right away to remake it. An official confirmation is yet to be made and sources suggest that Vamsi Paidipalli will be helming the Hindi version as well.
It would be really interesting to see as to who will reprise the roles of Nagarjuna and Karthi in Bollywood.
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
Articles that might interest you