From the day Oopiri released, there have been talks of remaking the film in Hindi. Meanwhile, latest update reveals that noted film maker, Karan Johar has bought the remake rights of the film for a whopping price.
Sources suggest that Karan was quite excited after watching the film and decided right away to remake it. An official confirmation is yet to be made and sources suggest that Vamsi Paidipalli will be helming the Hindi version as well.
It would be really interesting to see as to who will reprise the roles of Nagarjuna and Karthi in Bollywood.
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty