Noted industrialist Nimmagadda Prasad is making his debut as a producer with the soon to be released Nirmala Convent. There has been a highly positive buzz for the film thanks to the presence of Nagarjuna in a special role and as a co-producer.
Yesterday, Nimmagadda Prasad interacted with the media and said that he is willing to produce more films under his Matrix Team Works banner. However, he is in no hurry to churn out film after film, but instead he will give importance to quality scripts that have a strong connect to the society.
- Prabhas proved himself with Baahubali, It’s my turn now: Pooja Hegde
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar