Noted industrialist Nimmagadda Prasad is making his debut as a producer with the soon to be released Nirmala Convent. There has been a highly positive buzz for the film thanks to the presence of Nagarjuna in a special role and as a co-producer.
Yesterday, Nimmagadda Prasad interacted with the media and said that he is willing to produce more films under his Matrix Team Works banner. However, he is in no hurry to churn out film after film, but instead he will give importance to quality scripts that have a strong connect to the society.
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Raja The Great’s title song impresses
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
Articles that might interest you