This news was revealed by Sastry himself on his twitter handle. Premam has been carrying a good buzz right from the time it has gone on floors. Shruthi Haasan reprises the role of Sai Pallavi from the original and Chandoo Mondeti is the director.
Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian also play female leads in the film which will be out in May.
Finished shooting a small role in PREMAM 🙂 Thq # Chandoo Mondeti 🙂 pic.twitter.com/nvKLX6rJHv
— Ramajogaiah Sastry (@ramjowrites) March 31, 2016
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars