This news was revealed by Sastry himself on his twitter handle. Premam has been carrying a good buzz right from the time it has gone on floors. Shruthi Haasan reprises the role of Sai Pallavi from the original and Chandoo Mondeti is the director.
Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian also play female leads in the film which will be out in May.
Finished shooting a small role in PREMAM 🙂 Thq # Chandoo Mondeti 🙂 pic.twitter.com/nvKLX6rJHv
— Ramajogaiah Sastry (@ramjowrites) March 31, 2016
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
- Thaman starts composing for Varun’s next
- First look of AR Rahman’s directorial debut unveiled
- Baahubali 2 Shatters Dangal’s Record!
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you