This news was revealed by Sastry himself on his twitter handle. Premam has been carrying a good buzz right from the time it has gone on floors. Shruthi Haasan reprises the role of Sai Pallavi from the original and Chandoo Mondeti is the director.
Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian also play female leads in the film which will be out in May.
Finished shooting a small role in PREMAM 🙂 Thq # Chandoo Mondeti 🙂 pic.twitter.com/nvKLX6rJHv
— Ramajogaiah Sastry (@ramjowrites) March 31, 2016
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu
- Suvarnasundari’s Hindi satellite rights fetch a decent price
- Nag-RGV film launched with a terrific dialogue
- Khakee performs well in its opening weekend