Ace musician and singer, Shankar Mahadevan underwent a angioplasty surgery earlier today in Delhi. As the talented singer complained of severe chest pain, he was admitted to a corporate hospital in Delhi yesterday.
Shankar is absolutely fine now and is currently under observation of the doctors. His son, Siddharth revealed this news to a leading channel in Delhi today. Shankar was in the capital city to perform for a live event which was eventually cancelled because of the singer’s health issues.
Shankar Mahadevan is a renowned singer and music composer in India and has sung 100’s of songs in Telugu. Well, on behalf of 123telugu, we wish him a speedy recovery.
- Gear up for Mahesh’s career best performance
- Mahanati’s teaser clocks four million
- RGV has betrayed the industry-Allu Aravind
- New actress joins Saaho team
- Good news for Mahesh Babu fans