Noted producer KL Damodar Prasad (Damu) filed a complaint at the Banjara Hills police station after receiving threatening calls from a man named Nikhil Rasthogi. Nikhil allegedly called Damu several times on Sunday morning.
Damu, after ignoring a few calls, finally answered the call and even before he could speak, the man started abusing him. Nikhil told Damu that Telangana Film Chamber of Commerce Chairman P Ramakrishna Goud owes him money and threatened to kill Damu if he doesn’t settle the issue.
The police filed a case under the section 507 of the IPC and are investigating the matter currently.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej