It is already known that handsome hero Aravind Swamy will be doing a negative role in the upcoming film Dhruva. The Tamil actor will be seen in quite a stunning role and to make it even more stylish and authentic, the makers have roped in Hema Chandra to dub for Swamy.
Dialogues of the film are touted to be quite hard-hitting and as the film featuring some good phone conversations, the makers believed that Hema Chandra would do a superb job.
The pre-release event of the film is slated to happen on the 4th of December in Hyderabad. Ram Charan plays a tough cop in this film which will be out on December 9th.
- Jlk’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
Articles that might interest you