After styling the young brigade of stars in Tollywood, star stylist, Neeraja Kona has bagged a Tamil biggie now. The news is that Neeraja will be styling for the new Tamil multi-starrer in the direction of Atlee.
The film which was launched today has star heroines Jyothika, Samantha and Kajal as the female leads. Neeraja has worked with Kajal and Samantha exclusively in the past and it is very good to see that she is making giant moves in Tamil.
A R Rahman scores music for this film which will be made on a huge scale. Superstar Vijay plays the main lead.
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
Articles that might interest you