After styling the young brigade of stars in Tollywood, star stylist, Neeraja Kona has bagged a Tamil biggie now. The news is that Neeraja will be styling for the new Tamil multi-starrer in the direction of Atlee.
The film which was launched today has star heroines Jyothika, Samantha and Kajal as the female leads. Neeraja has worked with Kajal and Samantha exclusively in the past and it is very good to see that she is making giant moves in Tamil.
A R Rahman scores music for this film which will be made on a huge scale. Superstar Vijay plays the main lead.
- Catherine’s bikini avatar shines in Gautam Nanda
- Date locked for Arjun Reddy’s release
- Akshara Haasan trashes Buddhism conversion rumors
- Rajinikanth’s next with award winning director?
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
Articles that might interest you