Noted Telugu producer KK Radhamohan, who had produced movies such as Emaindi Ee Vela, Adhinetha and Bengal Tiger, is foraying into Malayalam Cinema. Radhamohan is jointly producing a Malayalam family entertainer titled Kalyanam.
Kalyanam will be launched in a formal event tomorrow with Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan gracing the inaugural ceremony. The film introduces Shravan Mukesh, son of popular Malayalam hero Mukesh, as the hero, while Varsha is the heroine. Rajesh Nair is directing the film.
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
- Miscreants Damage Property At Srikanth’s House
- Mahesh Babu Gets Busy With Spyder Promotions
- Bigg Boss Finalists Offered Another Reality Show?
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
Articles that might interest you