The Telugu audiences in overseas have had a variety of movies hitting the screens this week. Three promising films – Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Nithiin’s LIE and Boyapati’s Jaya Janaki Nayaka, released today amid a huge buzz. All the three films released to decent to average reviews from Thursday night premieres.
However, it was Nene Raju Nene Mantri which packed a punch in overseas premieres. NRNM has grossed a decent $140,833 from its premieres. LIE stood second in the race as the movie amassed $50,623 from the premiere shows. On the other hand, Jaya Janaki Nayaka is off to a dull start as this mass entertainer could collect only $8,535.
The true box-office potential of these films will be determined by this weekend. Keep watching 123telugu.com for more box-office updates.
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
- Child Artiste From Megastar’s ‘Indra’ Turns Hero
- Trisha has a request for fans
- Ajith’s move to distance troll fans wins unanimous praise
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
Articles that might interest you