Post the success of Baahubali, Rana became a huge star all over. His new film, Nene Raju Nene Mantri opened to some positive reviews all over and brought back yesteryear director Teja into the limelight.
The political drama impressed every section of the audience and proved that content is always king. The film did fairly well in the overseas too and Rana is currently in the US to promote his film even more.
Back home, the collections are okay in the second week and we bring you the detailed figures from both the Telugu states after the completion of the first week.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success