With the shooting of his latest film ‘Temper’ in the direction of Puri Jagannadh nearing completion, Young Tiger is a relaxed man. The star had a cheerful time at Prakash Raj’s farm house on Friday night, and even surprised Prakash Raj’s family with his culinary skills by baking an exotic pizza. Sharing few photographs of NTR’s new found talent, Prakash Raj and his wife Pony Verma expressed their happiness over hosting NTR.
Prakash Raj is known to host dinner parties for his friends from film and literary worlds at his farm house. Being a good cook and a foodie, Prakash Raj ensures the dishes are made in the traditional fire and wood ovens.
NTR’s ‘Temper’ is gearing up for a grand audio release on the 28th and the film will hit the screens in mid February.
- Vijay’s Adirindhi postponed again
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- PEMPAK scheduled for November release
- Raja The Great’s day one AP/TS collections
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week