They are now coming back once again to entertain everyone in the film Rabhasa. NTR and Brahmanandam share some highlight comedy scenes in this movie and the director is banking on these scenes for a big hit. The film unit says that these scenes have come out really well.
Rabhasa’s director is Vasu and his previous movie Kandireega has a huge dose of comedy. The same can be expected in this movie. Samantha and Praneetha are the heroines and Thaman is the music director.
Rabhasa is a Bellamkonda Srinivas production and it will release in August.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you