Young Tiger NTR and Brahmanandam worked together extremely successfully for the film ‘Adhurs’ and the comedy they created is quite famous among movie lovers. Now they are all set to repeat their magic in NTR’s upcoming film ‘Baadhshah’. Brahmanandam has a very important character in the movie and he will be seen throughout the film in a full length role. The movie is being directed by Srinu Vaitla and his association with Brahmanandam is legendary too. These factors should ensure terrific comedy in the movie.
Shooting of ‘Baadshah’ will commence from June 1st and the film will proceed to Europe a few weeks later for an extensive overseas schedule. Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine in this movie and Thaman is scoring the music. Ganesh Babu is producing this movie on Parameshwara Art Productions banner.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you