15 years ago, a star kid from the illustrious Nandamuri family made his debut in Telugu films as a hero with Ninnu Chudalani. That young actor soon attained humongous stardom with successive blockbusters like Student No.1, Simhadri, Aadi, Adurs etc to name a few. The star actor is now fondly called as Young Tiger NTR by millions of his diehard fans.
Fans go crazy for NTR’s breathtaking dances which he performs with effortless ease. The actor is hugely acclaimed for his exceptional acting talent and his performances in films like Simhadri, Adurs and his last release Temper showcase what a phenomenal acting powerhouse NTR is.
In his 15-year long and a successful journey, NTR acted in 24 films and his silver jubilee film, Nannaku Prematho, will release as a Sankranthi gift for his fans.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you