15 years ago, a star kid from the illustrious Nandamuri family made his debut in Telugu films as a hero with Ninnu Chudalani. That young actor soon attained humongous stardom with successive blockbusters like Student No.1, Simhadri, Aadi, Adurs etc to name a few. The star actor is now fondly called as Young Tiger NTR by millions of his diehard fans.
Fans go crazy for NTR’s breathtaking dances which he performs with effortless ease. The actor is hugely acclaimed for his exceptional acting talent and his performances in films like Simhadri, Adurs and his last release Temper showcase what a phenomenal acting powerhouse NTR is.
In his 15-year long and a successful journey, NTR acted in 24 films and his silver jubilee film, Nannaku Prematho, will release as a Sankranthi gift for his fans.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you