The day young Tiger NTR was eagerly awaiting for is finally here. His latest hit, Nannaku Prematho has crossed the the total share of 50 crores today. The film which released on the 13th of this month has been going great guns all over its areas of release.
Even the overseas collections are set to hit the 2 million mark which is also a first time for any NTR film. Right from the youngsters to the family audience, the film has impressed one and all.
Initially, Nannaku Prematho suffered from a mixed talk as a section of the audience did not like the film. But as the word of mouth spread, the collections grew with each passing day and made this film the career biggest hit for NTR.
- Kamal Haasan Wants Deepika’s Head Saved
- AR Rahman, Boney Kapoor Avoid Padmavati Issue
- If You Watch Pirated Copy Of Khakee, Donate $10 To The Needy!
- Chandrababu Naidu responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Mirchi girl trashes marriage rumors