After bagging his career’s biggest hit in the form of Nannaku Prematho, Young Tiger NTR is all set to thrill his fans with the high budget entertainer, Janatha Garage. The film’s shooting kickstarted in February and the unit has canned a few crucial scenes featuring the Malayali superstar Mohanlal.
Today, NTR will start shooting for the film in the Mumbai schedule. The unit will can several important scenes in this 20-day long schedule. Writer-director Koratala Siva is directing Janatha Garage and he is keen on scoring a hat-trick of blockbusters with this film.
Samantha and Nitya Menen will be seen opposite NTR in this family drama, which is being produced by Mythri Movie Makers. Janatha Garage is slated for a 12th August release.
- Even the trollers will love my role-Keerthy Suresh
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Nag shoots tense scenes for RGV’s next
- New actress for Arjun Reddy remake
- NTR28 to have a village backdrop