The heavy rains from the past few days have created a havoc in Chennai and its surrounding areas. People from all quarters are doing their bit for the victims and our film industry is not lagging behind.
While Tamil Stars like Rajinikanth have already donated 10 lakhs for the cause, young tiger NTR and his brother Nandamuri Kalyan Ram became the first Telugu actors to announce aid to the victims.
According to the latest update, NTR has announced aid of Rs 10 lakhs a short while ago to the Tamil Nadu CM Relief Fund while his brother Kalyan Ram has donated 5 lakh.
It is very good to see stars like NTR coming forward and we hope that other stars follow suit.
- SLB’s Padmavati postponed
- Niharika credits uncle Chiranjeevi for her acting skills
- Talented director happy with Savyasachi’s output
- Mohanlal thanks AP govt for the Nandi honor
- MCA’s title song to be out soon