The heavy rains from the past few days have created a havoc in Chennai and its surrounding areas. People from all quarters are doing their bit for the victims and our film industry is not lagging behind.
While Tamil Stars like Rajinikanth have already donated 10 lakhs for the cause, young tiger NTR and his brother Nandamuri Kalyan Ram became the first Telugu actors to announce aid to the victims.
According to the latest update, NTR has announced aid of Rs 10 lakhs a short while ago to the Tamil Nadu CM Relief Fund while his brother Kalyan Ram has donated 5 lakh.
It is very good to see stars like NTR coming forward and we hope that other stars follow suit.
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu opens to huge numbers in Nizam
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
Articles that might interest you