We all know that Chandrababu Naidu has been touring across Andhra Pradesh on foot as a part of his ‘Vasthunna Meekosam’ campaign to connect with people at grass route level. Earlier today, soon after addressing a gathering in Gadwal, the dais caved in since hundreds of people thronged to the stage to meet Chandrababu Naidu. The TDP Chief suffered minor injuries and he was hospitalized after he complained of back pain. As soon as the news spread like wildfire, NTR, who was shooting for Baadshah in Hyderabad, rushed to Gadwal to meet Chandrababu Naidu at the hospital. Along with NTR, director Sreenu Vaitla and producer Bandla Ganesh also met Chandrababu Naidu. All three of them wished Chandrababu’s speedy recovery.
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi’s first look to be out soon
- Lavanya opens up about her role in VOZ
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections