Young tiger NTR and director Puri Jagan’s film has already gone onto the sets a while ago and some fight sequences have been shot. However, shooting has been given a brief halt to take a look at various issues.
As per the latest news being heard, the film is going to get back to shooting mode next week, with NTR expected to join the shoot a day or two after shooting resumes.
The film is going to be produced by Bandla Ganesh and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. Kajal Aggarwal will be seen as the heroine.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars