Young tiger NTR and director Puri Jagan’s film has already gone onto the sets a while ago and some fight sequences have been shot. However, shooting has been given a brief halt to take a look at various issues.
As per the latest news being heard, the film is going to get back to shooting mode next week, with NTR expected to join the shoot a day or two after shooting resumes.
The film is going to be produced by Bandla Ganesh and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. Kajal Aggarwal will be seen as the heroine.
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
Articles that might interest you