Finally, after a lot of deferment, NTR’s next under the direction of creative director Sukumar is ready to roll out from the 6th of this month. The regular shooting was initially scheduled to commence in mid June, but the pre-production activities and few other issues have delayed the start of this much anticipated project.
As of now, it is heard that NTR, who is sporting an ultra new and stylish look in this film, is ready to join the unit. Sources reveal that he will reach London in a couple of days. Already, Sukumar along with the core team has reached the UK few weeks ago and completed a thorough scouting of locations to can the major portion of the movie.
Tentatively titled ‘Nannaku Prematho’, this movie features Rajendra Prasad and Jagapathi Babu in crucial roles. Rakul Preet is playing the female lead and BVSN Prasad is producing it.
- Kamal announces film with Vikram and Akshara Haasan
- Star daughter’s debut film to be dubbed in Telugu
- Suriya’s message to fans abusing female VJs
- Tamil hero’s role revealed in Charan-Boyapati film
- Vishal, Samantha’s Abhimanyudu postponed