Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Ramayya Vasthavayya’ is currently being shot at Ramoji Film City. The unit is shooting at the ‘Manduva Logili’ set in the film city and the principal actors are taking part in the proceedings. The movie is being directed by Harish Shankar, who is known for his high voltage entertainers. A ‘Manduva Logili’ is a type of construction that can be found in many areas rural Andhra Pradesh.
Samantha and Shruti Haasan will be seen as the female leads in this film. Thaman is composing the music and Dil Raju is the producer.
NTR will be seen as a powerful student in ‘Ramayya Vasthavayya’. The movie is being readied for a release in August 2013. NTR, Samantha and Dil Raju teamed up for ‘Brindavanam’ earlier and they are now hoping to repeat that success once again.
- FDFS : Highlights from Katamarayudu
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue completes its censor formalities
- Srinivas Avasarala Surprises All In ‘Babu Baga Busy’
- Katamarayudu benefit shows canceled in Hyderabad
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
Articles that might interest you