Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Ramayya Vasthavayya’ is currently being shot at Ramoji Film City. The unit is shooting at the ‘Manduva Logili’ set in the film city and the principal actors are taking part in the proceedings. The movie is being directed by Harish Shankar, who is known for his high voltage entertainers. A ‘Manduva Logili’ is a type of construction that can be found in many areas rural Andhra Pradesh.
Samantha and Shruti Haasan will be seen as the female leads in this film. Thaman is composing the music and Dil Raju is the producer.
NTR will be seen as a powerful student in ‘Ramayya Vasthavayya’. The movie is being readied for a release in August 2013. NTR, Samantha and Dil Raju teamed up for ‘Brindavanam’ earlier and they are now hoping to repeat that success once again.
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu