Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Ramayya Vasthavayya’ is currently being shot at Ramoji Film City. The unit is shooting at the ‘Manduva Logili’ set in the film city and the principal actors are taking part in the proceedings. The movie is being directed by Harish Shankar, who is known for his high voltage entertainers. A ‘Manduva Logili’ is a type of construction that can be found in many areas rural Andhra Pradesh.
Samantha and Shruti Haasan will be seen as the female leads in this film. Thaman is composing the music and Dil Raju is the producer.
NTR will be seen as a powerful student in ‘Ramayya Vasthavayya’. The movie is being readied for a release in August 2013. NTR, Samantha and Dil Raju teamed up for ‘Brindavanam’ earlier and they are now hoping to repeat that success once again.
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
Articles that might interest you