The long delayed film in the rare combination of NTR and Sukumar will finally kickstart in London from 6th July. The pre-production activities have come to an end and the unit is all set to commence the shoot. The core crew, Sukumar, DOP Vijay Chakravarthy and art director Ravindar were in London to scout for suitable locations.
Meanwhile, NTR is expected to look ultra stylish in the film, sporting a neatly groomed beard. Sukumar is known to give variety image makeovers for his actors and looks like he is following the same with NTR. Rakul Preet is the film’s heroine and senior producer BVSN Prasad is the producer. Sukumar’s longtime associate, Devi Sri Prasad, will
compose the music.
- First look of AR Rahman’s directorial debut unveiled
- Baahubali 2 Shatters Dangal’s Record!
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2’s Godavari region details
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
Articles that might interest you