Fresh from the phenomenal success of his latest action entertainer ‘Temper’, NTR is gearing up for his next film in Sukumar’s direction. The NTR-Sukumar film was launched in December and the regular shoot was supposed to commence in January. However, the pre-production took more time than expected and the film will now go on floors from 5th March.
As per the reports, writer and director Sukumar has been taking extreme care to make the film a superhit venture and NTR will be seen in a never seen before look, typical of all Sukumar’s heroes. The director’s last film ‘1 Nenokkadine’ was a loss venture at the boxoffice.
Rakul Preet Singh has been signed as the film’s leading lady and Devi Sri Prasad composes music. Senior producer BVSN Prasad is the producer of this big budget entertainer.
- Upset with Rajamouli? Tamannaah clarifies
- Rarandoi Veduka Chudham’s audio to be out soon?
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
Articles that might interest you