Young Tiger NTR is targeting Karnataka in a big way with his upcoming mass entertainer ‘Dhammu’. The film is being released in about 150 screens across Karnataka and this is the first Telugu film to get such a big release in the state. Another major positive development for the film’s Karnataka release is the fact that there are no local big films for about a week after Dhammu’s release.
Dhammu is all set to hit the screens on April 27th and the film has been directed by Boyapati Sreenu. Keeravani has scored the music for the movie and Alexander Vallabha is the producer. Trisha and Kartheeka are the female leads for the movie.
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser