Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Janatha Garage’ shoot is proceeding at full speed in Mumbai and with the entry of Nithya Menen, some very crucial scenes are being shot. The film is being directed by Koratala Shiva, who has two blockbusters under his belt – Mirchi and Srimanthudu.
NTR is thrilled with the output of the film so far and he has been expressing his delight with his friends and team members. The mass hero’s graph has been on an upswing since ‘Temper’ and ‘Janatha Garage’ could be the blockbuster that he has been waiting for since a while.
The team will return to Hyderabad around the 23rd and the next schedule will begin towards the end of the month. Samantha is the main heroine in this movie and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. Mythri Movies banner is producing this big budget entertainer and Chandrasekhar Ravipati is the executive producer.
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
- Vijay’s Mersal becomes the first Tamil film to get a Twitter emoji
- Something bigger and better is coming: Akhil
- Rahman to perform live at much-awaited audio launch
- Poll : What did you think of Paisa Vasool’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you