Young Tiger NTR’s Nannaku Prematho is continuing its dream run at the box-office and is racing towards the 50 crore club. Before the film’s release, NTR sang a song in Kannada star Puneeth Rajkumar’s 25th film, Chakravyuha. Now, the Young Tiger will be the chief guest at the film’s audio launch event on the 12th of February.
NTR is a close friend of Chakravyuha’s producer SK Lohith and it was upon his request that he gave his nod to sing for a peppy number in the film. Incidentally, leading actress Kajal Aggarwal also made her playback singing debut with this film. Chakravyuha is being directed by Journey fame Saravanan and the film is set for a grand release in March.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you