NTR, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s highly-anticipated biopic on his father and legendary actor and Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao, will resume from August. Balayya is currently recuperating from the shoulder surgery. On the other hand, the makers are zeroing in on the film’s cast.
As per the latest buzz, NTR will be wrapped up by this year end and the makers are planning to release the movie during the Sankranthi holidays early next year. Sankranthi is Balakrishna’s favorite season as he has given numerous hits in this period.
NTR is being produced with a whopping 60 crores. Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri are bankrolling this prestigious project and Teja is directing it.
- Interesting title for Nara Rohith’s next
- Ravi Teja to romance stylish MLA?
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer