The unit of Young Tiger NTR’s upcoming film, Nannaku Prematho, is back in town after the successful completion of the Spain schedule. With this, the entire talkie part has been wrapped up, barring a couple of days of patch work and a song. A huge set is being erected in Annapurna Studios to can the last song.
On the other hand, the film’s post-production work is going on at a brisk pace and a major work has already been completed. Soon after he finishes shooting for the song, NTR will start dubbing for the film. With most of the work nearing completion, the film’s unit is planning to release the audio at the earliest.
Directed by Sukumar, Nannaku Prematho is slated for a 13th January release. BVSN Prasad is the film’s producer. Rakul Preet, Jagapati Babu and Rajendra Prasad will be seen in important roles.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next