Young Tiger NTR is busy shooting in London for his upcoming film in Sukumar’s direction. Tentatively titled ‘Maa Nannaku Prematho’, the film is being produced by BVSN Prasad and has Rakul Preet as the female lead. The film is slated to hit the screens on January 8th, 2016.
The latest we hear is that NTR has agreed to do a film for PVP Cinema banner. More details regarding the project will be revealed soon. Also, it is well known that he has given the nod to act under Mythri Movie Makers and Sri Venkateswara Creations in the coming days. No director has been confirmed for any of these projects. Keep watching 123telugu for more exclusive updates on these projects.
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album
- Ram-Dil Raju project from March
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie