The Hyderabad Police department is going full throttle in its battle against cyber crimes. Last year, some officials from the department had met few celebrities to come up with a strategy to rope in big names to support their public awareness campaigns, and finally, they got NTR and Vijay Devarakonda to come onboard.
In two different campaigns to create awareness about cyber crimes, NTR and Vijay warned the public to be careful about what they share on social media. The two actors also urged the public to do a thorough background search of people, especially when they are about to get married or fall in love over the internet.
Needless to say, both the campaigns have got good response, and they are also likely to be aired in cinema halls in near future.
- Raj Tharun’s interesting role revealed in Raju Gadu
- Happening young beauty signs Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer
- Poll : What are you looking forward to in Bharath Ane Nenu?
- Fans to make Rangasthalam event memorable
- Mahanati seals its release date