In a much deserving feat, Young Tiger NTR clinched the CineMaa Best Actor award for his riveting performance in his 2014 film, Temper. Senior stars Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna presented the award to the Young Tiger amid a thunderous cheer last night.
Prior to the release of Temper, NTR was lying low with a series of high-profile setbacks. Temper not only gave the much needed respite to NTR but it also reinvented his acting potential and never seen before stylish on-screen persona.
Temper also won its director Puri Jagannadh the Best Dialogue Writer Award apart from Best Supporting Actor Award for Posani Krishna Murali.
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
- Shruti Haasan Reveals Her Role In Katamarayudu
- Nayanthara to romance a comedian
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Katamarayudu
Articles that might interest you