In a much deserving feat, Young Tiger NTR clinched the CineMaa Best Actor award for his riveting performance in his 2014 film, Temper. Senior stars Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna presented the award to the Young Tiger amid a thunderous cheer last night.
Prior to the release of Temper, NTR was lying low with a series of high-profile setbacks. Temper not only gave the much needed respite to NTR but it also reinvented his acting potential and never seen before stylish on-screen persona.
Temper also won its director Puri Jagannadh the Best Dialogue Writer Award apart from Best Supporting Actor Award for Posani Krishna Murali.
- Kalya Ram lodges a complaint about JLK
- DJ Team Approaches Cyber Crime Officials
- Renowned singer turns actor
- Star hero’s age old tradition flops big time
- Super Star to speak Hindi after 17 years
Articles that might interest you