The overseas rights of Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Baadshah’ went for a superb price of about Rs. 4.5 Crores, as per the reports we have heard. In the face of tough competition, the movie has been picked up by Great India Films banner and the deal went to them after director Srinu Vaitla personally recommended their names.
Srinu Vaitla has a very strong market in overseas areas and with NTR’s new look and characterization in the film, the buzz surrounding the project is very high. Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine in this movie and Thaman is the music director.
The young star has a solid Box Office market in rural areas and small towns. He has been trying to increase his urban market appeal in recent times and this film should boost NTR’s chances to a great extent.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you