The overseas rights of Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Baadshah’ went for a superb price of about Rs. 4.5 Crores, as per the reports we have heard. In the face of tough competition, the movie has been picked up by Great India Films banner and the deal went to them after director Srinu Vaitla personally recommended their names.
Srinu Vaitla has a very strong market in overseas areas and with NTR’s new look and characterization in the film, the buzz surrounding the project is very high. Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine in this movie and Thaman is the music director.
The young star has a solid Box Office market in rural areas and small towns. He has been trying to increase his urban market appeal in recent times and this film should boost NTR’s chances to a great extent.
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
Articles that might interest you