For the last couple of months, NTR has been busy shooting for his upcoming film, Nannaku Prematho, in Sukumar’s direction. The shooting has been going on in London and already, a major schedule involving several crucial scenes and action sequences were canned by the unit. NTR’s stylish makeover has been a talk of the town, and as per the latest buzz, fans are in for a much bigger treat.
Latest reports suggest that NTR will be donning two roles in Nannaku Prematho. While the unit members have been tight lipped about it, reports suggest that it is almost certain that NTR will be seen in dual roles. In the past, NTR’s dual act in Adurs was impeccable and the film ended up as a blockbuster.
The first look of Nannaku Prematho will be released tomorrow on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi.
- From common man to CM: Mahesh’s inspirational rise in BAN
- Jai Simha’s talkie part to conclude by Dec 1st
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next