Released in February last year, Young Tiger NTR’s Temper showcased a power-packed performance from the Nandamuri hero. Directed by Puri Jagannadh, Temper reinvented NTR’s on-screen image in a never seen before 6-pack avatar. Now, latest reports reveal that Temper will be remade into Tamil.
Popular young Tamil star Simbu will star in this remake, which will be directed by his Vaalu director Vijay Chandar. This remake will be produced by Michael Rayappan and it will be launched soon after Simbu wraps up the Tamil version of Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP